- Do not eat heavy meals 2 to 3 hours prior to practice to feel light physically and mentally
- Be clean and fresh before practice, your skin won’t be able to release toxins otherwise.
- Do not wear strong perfumes or scents, people around you might be allergic or sensitive to smells.
- Wear comfortable clothes, tight clothes will constrict movement and flexibility.
- Inform your teacher if you have any injuries or conditions, so we can better modify your practice
- Arrive on time or a few minutes before class starts to allow time for check-in and settling on your mat.
- Remove your shoes in the welcome area to keep our communal area clean for you and others
- Turn off or silence your phone. Vibrations from your phone will affect the class’s vibes and disturb attention.
TONE & VOLUME
- Speak softly and in a calm tone before and after class. We’re here to provide a relaxing experience.
- Please spray the mats you borrowed after use. If you used two, clean and roll separately, and place them back properly.